Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I don't know what to do about my dad?

It's just been really miserable living with him. He controls everything, and is happy to be called the tyrant of the house. He insists that I still smoke, which I don't, and raids my room, tearing it apart EVERY DAY. Nevermind my own privacy, he looks in every corner, every drawer, my underwear drawer, my diaries...ALL of it. Looking for drugs, smoke, cigarettes, foot prints (in case I have people sleepover thru the window), etc. I USED to do drugs, smoke, sneak out and all of that but I don't anymore. It's the summer now, I have nothing to wear for the heat so I'm forced to stay home in my pajamas because he keeps my summer clothes until I "behave better". I have no ipod now, no guitar, no privacy, he's constantly angry at me and angry in general. His wife has gone to some friends house for the weekend because she can't even stand living with him. How can I get thru this, until I move out? I'm 15 and a girl btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment